Tonight, the Detroit Tigers (61-64) will take on the Texas Rangers (62-64). Detroit is 10.5 games behind the Chicago White Sox in the AL Central, and Texas is 15.5 games behind the Angels in the AL West. The reason to watch this game is for the pitching, as both starters are among the top of the league in terms of wins. Game time is scheduled for 8:05 PM in Texas.
Consider these criteria when determining a pick between the Tigers and the Rangers:
- Armando Galarraga (11-4, 3.11) will start for Detroit
- Vicente Padilla (12-6, 4.85) will start for Texas
- The Rangers have lost 10 out of their last 12 games
- The Rangers top ranked offense has only scored 11 times in the last 5 games, and have been shut out 4 of their last 10 games
- The Rangers have the worst pitching staff in the league
- Detroit’s SP Galarraga has opponents hitting .217 against him, the third lowest in MLB
- Texas is without their leading hitter, Ian Kinsler
- Detroit is 28-36 on the road
- Texas is 32-29 on the road
- Detroit is 5-5 in its last ten games
- Texas is 2-8 in its last ten games
As always, if you’re looking to bet on sports, head over to http//www.SportsBettingChamp.com for information on how to win 97% of your sports bets!