The New York Yankees (61-50) take on the Texas Rangers (58-54) Monday night in Texas. Over the last month, the Yankees have been red hot and are back in playoff talks after an abysmal start to the season. Game time is scheduled for 8:05 PM Eastern.
Consider these criteria when determining a pick between the Yankees and the Rangers:
- Joba Chamberlain (4-3, 2.24) will pitch for New York
- Vicente Padilla (12-5, 4.52) will start for Texas
- New York is 25-24 on the road
- Texas is 29-24 at home
- New York has won 16 of its last 24 games since July 5th
- New York has lost 5 of its last 8 games on the road
- Texas has won 4 of its last 6 games
- Padilla is 1-1 with a 5.23 ERA in two career starts versus the Yankees
As always, if you’re looking to bet on sports, head over to http//www.SportsBettingChamp.com for information on how to win 97% of your sports bets!